Yoga on the Farm: Root to Crown - Your Introduction to Chakras
Thursday, November 12, 2020 | 6:30-8:00 PM
For centuries, people have explored the deep meanings of the chakras, the energy centers of our bodies. In this thoughtful, joyful workshop with Bailey of The Wellness Buff, you’ll learn the basics of chakras and how they affect your physical and mental wellbeing. We’ll explore the movement of energy in the body, discovering how awareness of chakras can bring balance and order to your life, alongside a host of mental and physical benefits. With your new understanding, you’ll be better able to recognize how your intention and physical body align, and bring them more closely together.
What to expect:
- A gentle yoga practice with an emphasis on listening to your body
- An introduction to chakras, what they are, and how becoming aware of them can benefit us both mentally and physically.
- Implementation techniques to bring mindfulness into our daily lives
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes that you can stretch in
- A yoga mat if you have one
- A water bottle
- A towel
- An open mind
We will not be mandating masks as this workshop will be outside, with ample space for social distancing.
*Workshops are non-refundable.