Yoga on the Farm: Yoga for the New Year
Thursday, December 10, 2020 | 6:30-8:00 PM
What are your intentions for the coming year? Perhaps you want to set new habits for yourself, or simply shake off the dust of 2020 and stretch your wings into 2021. You want to take care of yourself while also creating space for yourself to grow. And you want to develop goals into long-term, sustainable and sustaining parts of your life. At our Yoga for the New Year workshop, Bailey, from The Wellness Buff, will guide you through a deeply connected and intentional yoga workshop designed to get your body moving and your mind engaged. While you stay grounded in the present, you’ll think about how to take that groundedness with you into the future - whatever the future might hold. You’ll leave feeling refreshed and ready to take on the end of this year and the promise of the next.
What to expect:
- A gentle yoga practice with an emphasis on listening to your body
- A discussion about why self care is important
- Self reflection about current habits, and how to learn new practices
- Setting goals for the new year
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes that you can stretch in
- A yoga mat if you have one
- A water bottle
- A towel
- An open mind
We will not be mandating masks as this workshop will be outside, with ample space for social distancing.
*Workshops are non-refundable.